Pinmaster.io represents a multi-national collaboration to connect the world’s largest sport-participation community, bowling, (240 million registered members) through gamification.
- Bowling Alley NFTs pay the holder a 1% monthly royalty on any and all revenue earned through that bowling alley.
- Bowling Alley NFTs host Pin Master Bowling games.
- Bowling Alley NFTs may host fantasy sport tournaments.
- Higher rarity Bowling Alley NFTs allow greater cash rewards for play-to-earn model, larger payouts for tournaments, and increased entry fee limits.
- Higher rarity Bowling Alley NFTs receive larger shares of traffic.
- Higher rarity Bowling Alley NFTs receive improved graphics and additional animations.
- Redeem Ticket for Bowling Alley NFT, mid November. Game launch in February.
- Early-bird adopters (prelaunch) Bowling Alley NFTs are heavily discounted.
- Most Bowling Alley NFTs will represent real-world alleys, as shown at Pinmaster.io.